Please read these instructions carefully and follow the checklist to ensure that your students are properly registered for the ACDA MS Honor Choir. Failure to do so can prevent your student’s participation in the ACDA Honor Groups.
- A) Download the registration packet if you didn't receive one via email.
- A) Distribute Registration/Housing forms, Medical Forms, Student Contracts, and Parent Information Sheets to all students selected for the Honor Groups. Please print all forms on a single side, not double sided.
- B) Distribute the Chaperone Information Forms to interested parents that you know would do a good job of chaperoning the honor groups. Do not give the form to every student, just to those whom you trust to do a great job. Directors can also be chaperones with limited duties.
- C) Collect all Registration/Housing forms, Medical Forms, and Student Contracts, and fees from the students. Fees for 2017/18 are $175.00 a student.
- D) Login to the All-State Registration page and register your students using the information from the Registration/Housing Form. DO NOT mail the Registration/Housing forms to ACDA! All-State Student Registration
- E) Pay registration fees. After All Students have been registered online, click the “Pay Registration Fees” button on the registration page. Select your school and then all of the students for whom you are paying the fees for. Print the Fee Statement Page. Have your SCHOOL ISSUE ONE CHECK made out to ALL-STATE/ACDA for all fees. NOTE: If you have more than one director at your school, have all the directors print their fee statements and then have one check issued for the total of all the fee statements. (include all band, orchestra, and choir fees from each school in one check). Include the check with the Fee Statement
- F) Copy all forms for your records
- G) Send all Medical Forms, Students Contracts, Fee Statements to:
c/o Melody Potratz
River City Middle School
1505 N Fir
Post Falls, ID 83854
- DO NOT SEND PERSONAL CHECKS!
- DO NOT SEND A SCHOOL PURCHASE ORDER! ACDA cannot bill.
- DO NOT SEND A CHECK WITHOUT A FEE STATEMENT!
- NOTE THAT CHECKS NEED TO BE MADE OUT TO ALL-STATE/ACDA.
- The POSTMARK DEADLINE for fees and forms is December 4, 2017. Any forms or fees postmarked after that date will be assessed a $25 per person late fee. If mailing forms and fees after that date, please include the late fee.
- ACDA has purchased original copies of the music. Music will be send out to each student via the director on Dec. 5th after fees and forms have been received. It is the director's responsibility to make sure students bring their music to the Honor Choir event in Moscow, as no extra copies of the music will be available. No photocopies of the music will be permitted for use during the Honor Choir event.
- Plan to arrive at hotels on Wednesday, January 31st between 4:00 and 6:30 pm for registration and room assignments.
Refunds of All-State Registration Fees will be paid on the following schedule if the student cannot be replaced:
During December, after registration fees have been paid, $110.00.
After January 1st, $65.00.
No refunds after January 15th.